MINNIES FOOD ENTERPRISE CC manifests its commitment to privacy and data protection by embracing the following principles.
- Minnies uses Personal Data lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner.
- Minnies collects no more Personal Data than necessary, and only for a legitimate purpose.
- Minnies retains no more data than necessary or for a longer period than needed.
- Minnies protects Personal Data with appropriate security measures.
Data We Collect
This policy applies only to information collected on our website. We collect two types of information from visitors to our websites:
- Personal Data.
- Non-personal Data.
“Personal Data” is information that identifies you personally and that you provide to us, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, and sometimes your Internet Protocol (IP) address. We may collect this information when you create a profile on our Site, visit our Site, or complete a purchase.
“Non-personal Data” can be technical in nature. It does not identify you personally. Examples of non-Personal Data may include (but are not limited to) cookies, web beacons etc.
To improve your experience with our Site we may also collect information on how you navigate the Site, information about your connection, and the technical means you use to access our Site. This data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so. We use this data to improve and customize your shopping experience. You can enable or disable location services at any time by way of your device settings.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Site and interaction with it. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Minnies uses the collected data for various purposes including:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes in policies and order details
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Site and services
- To monitor the propriety of Site usage
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues; and
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Data Storage, Transfer, and Retention
The Personal Data that we collected from you is stored within South Africa.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers or other data storage devices.
If you are located outside South Africa and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to and process it in South Africa.
We will hold on to your information for as long as we are required to keep it to ensure we meet our legal requirements.
Your Personal Data is available and accessible only by those who need the data to accomplish the intended processing purpose. To the extent necessary, your Personal Data may be shared with suppliers and subcontractors (processors and sub-processors) carrying out certain tasks on Minnies behalf and with independent third-parties, including, but not limited to, using personal information you share with us or that we indirectly collect to verify your identity and for fraud prevention purposes.
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Under certain circumstances, Minnies may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Minnies may disclose your Personal Data in good faith where such action is, in Minnies opinion, necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Minnies;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website,
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public; or
- To protect against legal liability.
Your Data Protection Rights
Data Protection Rights.
You have the right to:
- ask what personal information we hold about you;
- ask what information was sent to our suppliers, service providers or any other third party;
- ask us to update, correct or delete any out-of-date or incorrect personal information we hold about you;
- unsubscribe from any direct marketing communications we may send you;
- object to the processing of your personal information.
If you want us to delete all personal information we have about you, you will probably have to terminate all agreements you have with us. We cannot maintain our relationship with you without having some of your personal information. We can refuse to delete your information if we are required by law to retain it or if we need it to protect our rights.
Exercise Your Rights (Contact Us)
We take data protection very seriously and therefore we have dedicated Customer Service personnel to handle your requests in relation to your rights stated above. You can always reach them at email@example.com
Last Updated: 26/04/2021